Replicate natural lighting from any time of day in your aircraft with B/E Aerospace Lighting & Integrated Systems' DAYLIGHT™ lighting system. This innovative concept in wash lighting for aircraft is a variable white LED lighting system capable of outputting multiple shades of white light and is controlled through your CMS system.
Achieve any shade of white with DAYLIGHT
DAYLIGHT utilizes two color temperatures of white LEDs, which blend together for a range of white light color temperatures. It is controlled via an RS-485 connection to a cabin management system, which eliminates the need for a power supply, dimming module or additional hardware, and allows for functional feedback for fault detection.
Other features and benefits of DAYLIGHT include:
- Variable dimming from 0-100%
- Two profile tracks available for different PSU types
- Ability to dynamically control the cabin lighting on a single bus. Can control:
- White color temperatures, variable from warm to cool
- Intensity values
- Fade times
- Groups and zones
- Newest LED technology allows for premium intensity at lower power